Click on the articles below to download in PDF format.
Copyright: eXL owns and retains the copyrights for the materials and articles found on the eXL website.
- The ABC’s of Services at eXL
- Back-To-School Anxiety
- Back-To-School Preparation
- Behaviour Challenges and Solutions
- Behaviour Tips for Parents – Pre-Toddlers to Teens
- Exploring the Connections Between Oral Language and Literacy
- Financial Planning for loved ones who will need long-term care
- Income Tax Deductions for Unique Needs
- Lunchbox Nutrition
- Publications of Interest for Families Who Have Children with Special Needs
- How Speech and Language Affects Your Child’s Reading
- SUMMER HOLIDAY BREAK: Should My Child Take a Break from Service?
- The Importance of Oral Reading Fluency
- Vision and Learning
- Why is my 10 Year Old Still Having Difficulty Reading?
- Token Economy
- Improving your child’s learning
- Helping siblings of children with special needs
- Health and Sexuality
Unless otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy or republish, in any form, any information found on the eXL website. No material from this site or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by eXL may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.